BEST INFRARED SPACE HEATERS
The best Infrared Space Heaters for 2018 are:
1. Dr Infrared Heater
2. Lifesmart Infrared Heater
INFRARED SPACE HEATER
For my Dr Infrared & Lifesmart Review, I’ll be covering the following:
- Comprehensive Review on the Dr Infrared Heater (Good & Bad)
- Comprehensive Review on Lifesmart Infrared Heater (Good & Bad)
- Chart on Infrared Heat vs Conventional Heat – Health Benefits
- Chart on Dr Infrared vs Lifesmart
At the end of each review, find out which company has the lowest prices on an infrared space heater.
As of the time of this writing, the Dr. Infrared Space Heater was selling for $128.99.
PRODUCT FEATURES – Dr Infrared
- Heats up to 1000 sq ft.
- Temperature can be set from 50-86 Degrees or 13-30 Celsius
- Has duel heating system (PTC and Quartz Infrared Elements)
- High velocity low noise blower
- Has remote control
- This space heater only gets warm to the touch (safe for children & pets)
- Automatically shuts off if it’s tipped over
- It has an energy saving Auto Mode (switches between low & high to keep the temperature constantly the same)
- Low setting is 1000w & the high setting is 1500w (can be set to run on high or low all the time)
- Color: Cherry
- Size: 16x13x11 — 19 pounds
POSITIVE CONSUMER REVIEWS – Dr. Infrared Heater
I’m only listing the top 5 positive consumer reviews (good & bad). If you still want more reviews, just go to Amazon’s Consumer Reviews.
- Almost everyone found it really quiet, even on high
- Several people tried knocking the heater over & it did turn off
- It’s not hot to touch so you can easily move it
- Liked the fact that it had remote control
- Liked the fact that it had wheels on the bottom so you can easily move it to another room
NEGATIVE CONSUMER REVIEWS – Dr. Infrared
- Quite a few said it takes a few hours to heat up a large sized room
- Some people complained that when it’s set at 70, it drops down to 68 before it cuts in again
- A few found the directions for the remote control weren’t clear
- Some consumers said they didn’t like the fact that the fan cuts in every 5 minutes whether it needs to or not
- A few thought the thermostat only took a reading every 30 minutes
LOWEST PRICE ON DR INFRARED SPACE HEATER
For the lowest price, click on both websites below. There can be a big price difference especially if one company is having a sale.
LIFESMART INFRARED HEATER REVIEWS
As of the time of this writing, this Lifesmart Infrared Heater was selling for, $135.94.
PRODUCT FEATURES – Lifesmart
- Supplies enough heat for an extra large room
- When the heater is running, the cabinet is cool to touch
- Has 3 different heat settings
- It comes with a Lifetime Air Filter and Air Ionizer to purify the air in the room
- Also has a 9 Hour Start and Stop Timer
- It comes with a remote control
- The thermostat is digital
- It has a quiet fan that circulates the heat
- The space heater contains 8 quarts infrared elements
- 1500 watts
- Size: 16.2 x 15.2 x 18.5 — 37 pounds
- Colour: Oak stain wood (light, dark & black) cabinity
POSITIVE CONSUMER REVIEWS – Lifesmart Infrared Heater
Once again, for this infrared space heater, I’ll just list the top 5 comments (good & bad). If you’d like to read a few more reviews, go to Amazon Customer Reviews
- Most people said it was well worth the price
- Many like the fact that it had a eco 500 watt setting to save money
- Like the fact that it runs really quietly
- Raved about how it kept the room temperature constant
- Were amazed at how much it lowered their power bill.
NEGATIVE CONSUMER REVIEWS – Lifesmart
- It takes a couple of hours to heat the room up.
- Didn’t heat an 1800 sq foot room
- The display light is too bright for the bedroom at night
- The air didn’t seem any different with the ionizer on
- Wished there was a longer timer on it
LOWEST PRICE ON LIFESMART INFRARED SPACE HEATER
Once again, click on both companies to get the best deal.