TOP TWO RATED FISHFINDERS
There’s a lot of good fishfinders on the market today. After extensive research, I found that the BEST GPS FISHFINDER for 2016 are:
1. Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Fishfinder
2. Humminbird 1199ci hd si Combo
Is it you that doesn’t have a lot of spare time to spend on the water? Do you hate coming home empty handed? Would you love to win a fishing tournament? How about just coming home with more fish than your friend? If any of the above is you, A Fishfinder is one of those Must Have Gadgets to get.
- Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Review (includes specs, measurements, what’s in the box & pros & cons)
- BEST PRICE on a Dragonfly 7
- Humminbird Fish Finder Reviews (includes specs, measurements, what’s in the box, pros & cons)
- LOWEST PRICE On Humminbird Fish Finder
- A Video On Each FishFinder So You Can See The Clarity & How It Works
What I really like about the Raymarine Dragonfly is the 7″ screen. I love the fact that everything you see on the screen is like looking at a photograph. That includes everything — fish, objects, structures, etc. No more getting frustrated trying to figure out what something is.
No more getting frustrated trying to figure out what something is.
This is one of the best fishfinder GPS Combo on the market.
RAYMARINE DRAGONFLY 7 – Specifications
- 50 channel build in sonar GPS
- Provides craft speed, water temperature & bottom depth measurement
- The images are clear because of the duel channel Chirp Technology
- Internal GPS antenna type
- Can use it in shade or bright light
- Has a track back feature to retrace your steps in the water (saves money & time)
- Mount transducer.
- The nominal voltage is 12V
- The operating Voltage Range is 10.2 – 16.6V
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- It’s accurate to a depth of up to 600 ft.
- Resolution: 800×480 WVGA
- 24 bit color depth
- Frequency 200 kHz Sonar and 350 kHz Down Vision
- 500W RMS 4000W peek-to-peek
DRAGONFLY 7 – 7 Measurements
- Measurements: 12 x 10 x 6
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Transducer dimensions: 8 x 1.5 x .75
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH – Raymarine Dragonfly 7
- Raymarine Fishfinder
- A dual element mount transducer (Gimbal or In-Dash)
- Power cord
- Gold charts for marine and lakes
- Cable – 6 meters in length
- User guide
POSITIVE CONSUMER REVIEWS – Raymarine Dragonfly 7
I’ll list just 3 of the top things people like & dislike about the Raymarine fishfinders. For more reviews, click the link at the end of the negative reviews. Because fishfinders aren’t cheap, do check the reviews over to make sure you’re purchasing the one that will work best for you.
- The clarity of the screen & how easy it is to use
- Can easily distinguish fish from other things like weeds
- The mount rotates 360 degrees
NEGATIVE CONSUMER REVIEWS – Dragonfly 7
The following are the negative consumer remarks people were making about the dragonfly fishfinder. It’s something to take into consideration before you make a purchase.
- Doesn’t sync with smartphones
- It’s not really portable
- Takes two minutes to start up
For more reviews on the Dragonfly 7 click,
BEST PRICE ON A DRAGONFLY 7
To Get The Best Price On Raymarine Dragonfly 7, click the links below. You never know when one of the companies is having a sale. If the Dragonfly 7 is out of your price range or you don’t need all the bells & whistles, Raymarine has numerous models of fishfinders at all different price ranges.
HUMMINBIRD 1199ci HD si COMBO REVIEWS
Humminbird Fish Finders are the ones to get especially if you’re a tournament pro or a big fish hunter
What I love most about this Humminbird Fishfinder is the 10.4″ screen that’s backlit. For me, something that’S backlit is a lot easier to read & doesn’t seem to glare like other models do.
HUMMINBIRD 1199 – Specifications
- 10.4 inch HD LCD Screen
- Internal precision GPS & WASS GPS receiver
- High Speed Processor
- Receives SI & 360 Imaging via Ethernet
- Provides craft speed & water temperature
- Color screen
- SD card
- I-pilot link compatibility
- Has dual beam plus
- Has a Built-in Contour XD basemap
- Navonics Gold/hotmaps are preloaded
- Accurate up to a depth of 150′ (SI) and 1,500′ (2D)
- Switch Fire Sonar Depth up to 1500 feet
- Sonar coverage is: 20/60/180
- Frequency is 83/200/455/800
- 4,000 watts peak to peak
- 400 watts RMS
- Side Imaging range is 240 ft. on either side
- Screen Resolution is 600V x 800H
- 4,000 watts peak to peak/ 400 watts RMS
- 10.4″ color screen
- 13.75″ wide x 9.3″ High x 2.9″ Deep
- Weight: 11.4 pounds
HUMMINGBIRD 1199 – What’s In The Box
- Humminbird 1199ci HD SI Combo Display Unit
- 20 ft long transducer cable
- Unit Cover
- In-Dash mounting kit (gimbal or in-dash)
- 1 year warranty
- Must purchase a 1 12v battery
WHAT’S NOT SUPPORTED
The following are the items not supported with the Hummingbird GPS Fishfinder.
- C-Map 4B
- Weather Sense
- AS Interlink
POSITIVE CONSUMER REVIEWS – Hummingbird 1199
Once again, I’ll list the top 3 things that people like & dislike about the Huminbird. If you still want to read over a few more reviews, I’ll put a link at the end of, Negative Consumer Reviews.
- Remarkable images from SI to DI
- Loved the huge screen
- Easy to use
NEGATIVE CONSUMER REVIEWS – Humminbird 1199ci HD
Every product on the market gets some negative reviews. It’s a good idea to read them over. There could be something you’d want included in the product you’re planning to buy.
- Doesn’t have an 8-pin ethernet port
- The screen seems to be polarized so when you’re looking at it through polarized glasses, it’s sometimes hard to see
- Managing images & data points is a bit awkward
- Batteries only last for 2 hours
For more reviews on the Hummingbird 1199ci HD SI Combo click,
LOWEST PRICE ON HUMMINBIRD 1199
To get the lowest price on Hummingbird Fish Finders, check both links below. One of the companies might have them on sale. If this is out of your price range or you don’t need everything included, Hummingbird has all sorts of models & prices. You’ll find them when you click below.
At the time of this writing, E-Bay was the cheapest.
If you’d like to read my FishFinder Review for 2017 click on the link below
If you purchase the Humminbird 1199ci HD or the Raymarine Dragonfly 7, please come back & leave a comment below.
Tell us what your likes & dislikes were. It’ll help others to decide which fish finder would be best for them.
HUMMINGBIRD FISHFINDER VIDEO
If you watch the video, you’ll see how easy it is to use & how clear the picture is.
DRAGONFLY 7 FISHFINDER VIDEO
Watch the video & see it this fish finder is something that will be of benefit to you.
I hope my Fish Finder Reviews were helpful in deciding what Fishfinder would work best for you.